4K drone & time lapse: Los Angeles, California tours in downtown, Hollywood, Santa Monica, etc.
📹 All the videos and music have been licensed for our production and publication.
✔️ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/explorer789
▶️ Playlist: http://bit.ly/exp789play
📘 Facebook: https://fb.com/Exp789
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Exp789
📷 Instagram: https://instagr.am/Exp789dotcom
📌 Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/exp789
🌎 Website: http://Explorer789.com
📧 Contact: Explorer789official@gmail.com
🏆 Highlights, landmarks, attractions:
● Beverly Hills – Beverly Hills is a city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. Beverly Hills is surrounded by the cities of Los Angeles and West Hollywood. Sometimes referred to as “90210,” one of its primary ZIP codes, it is home to many celebrities, several hotels, and the Rodeo Drive shopping district.
● Santa Monica – Santa Monica is a beachfront city in western Los Angeles County, California, United States. Situated on Santa Monica Bay, it is bordered on three sides by the city of Los Angeles – Pacific Palisades to the north, Brentwood on the northeast, West Los Angeles on the east, Mar Vista on the southeast, and Venice on the south.
● Griffith Observatory – It is a facility in Los Angeles, California, sitting on the south-facing slope of Mount Hollywood in Los Angeles’ Griffith Park. The observatory is a popular tourist attraction with a close view of the Hollywood Sign and an extensive array of space and science-related displays.
● Los Angeles International Airport – LAX is the primary international airport serving Los Angeles, California. LAX is in the Westchester district of the city of Los Angeles, California, 18 miles (30 km) southwest of Downtown Los Angeles, with the commercial and residential areas of Westchester to the north, the city of El Segundo to the south and the city of Inglewood to the east.
● Hollywood – Hollywood is a neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California, notable as the home of the U.S. film industry, including several of its historic studios. It was consolidated with the city of Los Angeles in 1910, and soon after that, a prominent film industry emerged, eventually becoming the most recognizable film industry in the world.
● Pershing Square – It is a small public park in Downtown Los Angeles, California, one square block in size, bounded by 5th Street to the north, 6th Street to the south, Hill Street to the east, and Olive Street to the west.
● Judge Harry Pregerson Interchange – The Judge Harry Pregerson Interchange is a stack interchange near the Athens and Watts communities of Los Angeles, California, United States. The interchange permits traffic entering the interchange in all directions to exit in all directions.
● Baldwin Hills – It is a neighborhood within the South Los Angeles region of Los Angeles California. It is home to Kenneth Hahn State Regional Park and Village Green, a National Historic Landmark.
● Echo Park – It is a densely populated neighborhood of over 43,000 residents in Central Los Angeles. It contains one high school and eight other schools and has been home to many notable people.
● Santa Clarita – It is the third largest city in Los Angeles County, California, and the 24th largest in the state of California. It is a notable example of a U.S. edge city or a boomburb. Santa Clarita was ranked by Money magazine in 2006 as 18th of the top 100 places to live.
● Culver City – It is a city in Los Angeles County, California. Since the 1920s, Culver City has been a center for motion picture and later television production, best known as the home of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studios. National Public Radio West and Sony Pictures Entertainment have headquarters in the city. The NFL Network studio is also based in Culver City.
● San Fernando – It is a city in the San Fernando Valley, in the northwestern region of Los Angeles County, California in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
● Marina del Rey – It is an unincorporated seaside community in Los Angeles County, California, with a marina that is a major boating and water recreation destination of the greater Los Angeles area. The area is a popular tourist destination for water activities such as paddle board and kayak rentals, dining cruises, and yacht charters.
🎵 Dance — Lvly feat. Mia Pfirrman
🎵 That’s Just Love — Basixx feat. Steven Ellis
🎵 I Will Stay — Mindme feat. Emmi
#LosAngeles #drone #timelapse #California #hyperlapse
Source of info: https://www.wikipedia.org/ under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
More info on 🔥 4K Drone | Los Angeles, California Travel Time Lapse: Downtown, Hollywood, Santa Monica & More
Santa gives Belgian care home Covid-19: 75 are infected after 'superspreader' visited residents
Santa Claus has left 75 care home residents and staff infected with Covid-19 in Belgium. Sinterklaas and his helpers in black face known as Zwarte Piet ('Black Pete') were welcomed in to spread ...
During President-elect Joe Biden's eight years serving as vice president she was a full-time English professor at Northern Virginia Community College. Epstein's words sparked a fierce reaction ...