4K drone & time lapse: Los Angeles, California tours in downtown, Hollywood, Santa Monica, etc.
📹 All the videos and music have been licensed for our production and publication.
✔️ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/explorer789
▶️ Playlist: http://bit.ly/exp789play
📘 Facebook: https://fb.com/Exp789
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Exp789
📷 Instagram: https://instagr.am/Exp789dotcom
📌 Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/exp789
🌎 Website: http://Explorer789.com
📧 Contact: Explorer789official@gmail.com
🏆 Highlights, landmarks, attractions:
● Beverly Hills – Beverly Hills is a city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. Beverly Hills is surrounded by the cities of Los Angeles and West Hollywood. Sometimes referred to as “90210,” one of its primary ZIP codes, it is home to many celebrities, several hotels, and the Rodeo Drive shopping district.
● Santa Monica – Santa Monica is a beachfront city in western Los Angeles County, California, United States. Situated on Santa Monica Bay, it is bordered on three sides by the city of Los Angeles – Pacific Palisades to the north, Brentwood on the northeast, West Los Angeles on the east, Mar Vista on the southeast, and Venice on the south.
● Griffith Observatory – The Griffith Observatory is a facility in Los Angeles, California, sitting on the south-facing slope of Mount Hollywood in Los Angeles’ Griffith Park. It commands a view of the Los Angeles Basin, including Downtown Los Angeles to the southeast, Hollywood to the south, and the Pacific Ocean to the southwest. The observatory is a popular tourist attraction with a close view of the Hollywood Sign and an extensive array of space and science-related displays.
● Griffith Park – Griffith Park is a large municipal park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains, in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. The park covers 4,310 acres (1,740 ha) of land, making it one of the largest urban parks in North America. It has also been referred to as the Central Park of Los Angeles but is much larger, more untamed, and rugged than its New York City counterpart.
● Los Angeles City Hall – Los Angeles City Hall is the center of the government of the city of Los Angeles, California, and houses the mayor’s office and the meeting chambers and offices of the Los Angeles City Council.
● Los Angeles International Airport, locally referred to as LAX, is the primary international airport serving Los Angeles, California. LAX is in the Westchester district of the city of Los Angeles, California, 18 miles (30 km) southwest of Downtown Los Angeles, with the commercial and residential areas of Westchester to the north, the city of El Segundo to the south and the city of Inglewood to the east.
● Hollywood – Hollywood is a neighborhood in the central region of Los Angeles, California, notable as the home of the U.S. film industry, including several of its historic studios. It was consolidated with the city of Los Angeles in 1910, and soon after that, a prominent film industry emerged, eventually becoming the most recognizable film industry in the world.
● Pershing Square – Pershing Square is a small public park in Downtown Los Angeles, California, one square block in size, bounded by 5th Street to the north, 6th Street to the south, Hill Street to the east, and Olive Street to the west.
🎵 All Night — Loving Caliber feat. Nikki Holguin
🎵 Can’t Stay No Longer — Daxten feat. Revel Day
🎵 The Night Is Young — Aiyo feat. Willow
🎵 Cheers — Rex Banner
#LosAngeles #drone #timelapse #California #hyperlapse
Source of info: https://www.wikipedia.org/ under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/