California has so many amazing places to explore, so I wanted to spotlight 30 great spots that you could visit in 2019. Let me know how many of these you have been to in the comments and if you have additional suggestions of what to see in California.
Read more about all of these spots below or at https://californiathroughmylens.com/30-places-to-visit-in-california-in-2019/
1. Visit Yosemite Valley – https://californiathroughmylens.com/yosemite-national-park-guide
2. Road trip Big Sur – https://californiathroughmylens.com/big-sur-attractions
3. Lava Beds National Monument – https://californiathroughmylens.com/lava-beds-guide
4. Take the boat to the Channel Islands – https://californiathroughmylens.com/channel-islands-national-park/
5. Visit the California Railroad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/state-railroad-museum
6. Hike to Hollywood Sign – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hiking-hollywood-sign-wisdom-tree
7. Watch the sunrise over Emerald Bay – https://californiathroughmylens.com/emerald-bay-state-park
8. Explore Angels Island – https://californiathroughmylens.com/angel-island-state-park-hiking-the-perimeter-trail/
9. See the stars at Griffith Observatory – https://californiathroughmylens.com/griffith-observatory-stargazing-la-skyline
10. Marvel at Burney Falls – https://californiathroughmylens.com/mcarthur-burney-waterfall-northern-california
11. Hike the Rubicon Trail in Lake Tahoe – https://californiathroughmylens.com/rubicon-trail/
12. Visit the ghost town of Bodie – https://californiathroughmylens.com/bodie-ghost-town
13. Kayak in the La Jolla Cove – https://californiathroughmylens.com/kayking-la-jolla-everyday-california/
14. Photograph the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge – https://californiathroughmylens.com/marshalls-beach
15. Spend a day with the statues of Anza Borrego – https://californiathroughmylens.com/anza-borrego-sculptures
16. Wander through Monterey Aquarium – https://californiathroughmylens.com/monterey-bay-aquarium
17. Drive on the sand in Pismo Beach – https://californiathroughmylens.com/driving-on-sand-pismo-beach
18. Stroll the Venice Canals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/venice-canals-near-venice-beach
19. Road trip to Salvation Mountain – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/08/salvation-mountain-photos-and-stories-from-a-truly-unique-mountain/
20. Wine taste in Sonoma – https://californiathroughmylens.com/sonoma-guide
21. Experience Badwater Basin – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/12/badwater-basin-death-valley-lowest-poin/
22. Tour Hearst Castle – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hearst-castle
23. Walk along the beach at Torrey Pines – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/09/torrey-pines-state-reserve-hiking/
24. Ride a cable car – https://californiathroughmylens.com/san-francisco-cable-cars/
25. Tour the Broad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/broad-museum-la
26. Experience sunset in Joshua Tree National Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/joshua-tree-national-park-guide
27. Stare up at the Redwoods – https://californiathroughmylens.com/best-redwood-groves-hikes
28. Hang out with the elephant seals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/07/elephant-seals-of-san-simeon/
29. Explore the museums of Balboa Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/balboa-park-guide
30. Ride the Palm Springs Tram – https://californiathroughmylens.com/things-to-do-in-palm-springs/
Weekly Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2dH9x9U
See all the gear I use here https://www.amazon.com/shop/californiathroughmylens
More info on 30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes
30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes - BingNews Search results
How ex-A’s pitcher went from All-Star to imprisoned drug dealer
In a sad but fascinating tale of missteps and misfortune, Loaiza’s descent from an All-Star pitcher with $44 million in career earnings to a broke, 48-year-old man doing time in federal prison for ...
The Latest: US agency calls back drone it sent to Minnesota
U.S. Customs and Border Patrol says it dispatched a drone to Minneapolis following three nights of violent protests there but ended up sending it back to its base because the unmanned aerial vehicle ...
Avoiding Inadvertent Privilege Waivers In E-Communications
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York decision in In re: Asia Global Crossing and its progeny stand for the proposition that electronic communications are not confidential — ...
Forget Oil Stocks: Buy These 4 Stocks Instead
The oil sector is still rife with risk. Four experts offer up these stocks outside the oil patch that look like far more profitable investments.
Experts Recommend 5 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory and Sharpen Your Focus
But her name has evaporated from your mind, and all you can muster is a “Hey…you!” Before you start Googling “signs of dementia,” rest assured that some changes in memory and cognition are a normal ...
Protests against police brutality continue for 2nd night in downtown L.A.
Protests against police brutality continued for a second day in a row Thursday night in downtown Los Angeles, though on a smaller scale than the day before. A small group, some shouting expletives ...
Things to do – online – in the LA area, May 28-June 4
Now’s the time to check out arts and entertainments online that you haven’t explored before coronavirus Safer at Home restrictions.
Coachella Valley restaurants prepare for changes to dine-in service during coronavirus
When Enzo's Bistro and Bar in La Quinta closed its dining room and switched to takeout in March due to the coronavirus pandemic, General Manager Antonia Harrington and her staff were already thinking ...
The 15 best things to do in San Diego
Local and federal governments around the globe are now debating the appropriate levels of isolation and distancing. Before booking that next trip, we recommend you talk to your doctor, follow health ...
California dreaming? 10 cool towns to visit in the Golden State
California is so big, it could almost be a separate country from the rest of the U.S. And in fact, it once was, albeit briefly (for 25 days in 1846). The state flag still says “California Republic,” ...
Sonoma County high schools modifying graduation ceremonies in response to coronavirus
With traditional graduation ceremonies on hold because of the coronavirus, Sonoma County schools are working on alternatives. Some have embraced drive-thru graduations and many are creating ...