California has so many amazing places to explore, so I wanted to spotlight 30 great spots that you could visit in 2019. Let me know how many of these you have been to in the comments and if you have additional suggestions of what to see in California.
Read more about all of these spots below or at https://californiathroughmylens.com/30-places-to-visit-in-california-in-2019/
1. Visit Yosemite Valley – https://californiathroughmylens.com/yosemite-national-park-guide
2. Road trip Big Sur – https://californiathroughmylens.com/big-sur-attractions
3. Lava Beds National Monument – https://californiathroughmylens.com/lava-beds-guide
4. Take the boat to the Channel Islands – https://californiathroughmylens.com/channel-islands-national-park/
5. Visit the California Railroad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/state-railroad-museum
6. Hike to Hollywood Sign – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hiking-hollywood-sign-wisdom-tree
7. Watch the sunrise over Emerald Bay – https://californiathroughmylens.com/emerald-bay-state-park
8. Explore Angels Island – https://californiathroughmylens.com/angel-island-state-park-hiking-the-perimeter-trail/
9. See the stars at Griffith Observatory – https://californiathroughmylens.com/griffith-observatory-stargazing-la-skyline
10. Marvel at Burney Falls – https://californiathroughmylens.com/mcarthur-burney-waterfall-northern-california
11. Hike the Rubicon Trail in Lake Tahoe – https://californiathroughmylens.com/rubicon-trail/
12. Visit the ghost town of Bodie – https://californiathroughmylens.com/bodie-ghost-town
13. Kayak in the La Jolla Cove – https://californiathroughmylens.com/kayking-la-jolla-everyday-california/
14. Photograph the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge – https://californiathroughmylens.com/marshalls-beach
15. Spend a day with the statues of Anza Borrego – https://californiathroughmylens.com/anza-borrego-sculptures
16. Wander through Monterey Aquarium – https://californiathroughmylens.com/monterey-bay-aquarium
17. Drive on the sand in Pismo Beach – https://californiathroughmylens.com/driving-on-sand-pismo-beach
18. Stroll the Venice Canals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/venice-canals-near-venice-beach
19. Road trip to Salvation Mountain – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/08/salvation-mountain-photos-and-stories-from-a-truly-unique-mountain/
20. Wine taste in Sonoma – https://californiathroughmylens.com/sonoma-guide
21. Experience Badwater Basin – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/12/badwater-basin-death-valley-lowest-poin/
22. Tour Hearst Castle – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hearst-castle
23. Walk along the beach at Torrey Pines – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/09/torrey-pines-state-reserve-hiking/
24. Ride a cable car – https://californiathroughmylens.com/san-francisco-cable-cars/
25. Tour the Broad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/broad-museum-la
26. Experience sunset in Joshua Tree National Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/joshua-tree-national-park-guide
27. Stare up at the Redwoods – https://californiathroughmylens.com/best-redwood-groves-hikes
28. Hang out with the elephant seals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/07/elephant-seals-of-san-simeon/
29. Explore the museums of Balboa Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/balboa-park-guide
30. Ride the Palm Springs Tram – https://californiathroughmylens.com/things-to-do-in-palm-springs/
Weekly Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2dH9x9U
See all the gear I use here https://www.amazon.com/shop/californiathroughmylens
More info on 30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes
30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes - BingNews Search results
A new lawsuit may force YouTube to own up to the mental health consequences of content moderation
For a lot of reasons — some of which I’ll get to in a minute — companies like YouTube are under increasing pressure to both remove more bad posts and to do so automatically ... which was filed in a ...
The Latest: Honolulu to allow some activities to resume
Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell says the city plans to allow some activities that were shut down last month to control the spread of the coronavirus to resume under new guidelines. The mayor said Tuesday ...
'No Surrender' Fresno location reopens for first time in 4 months
Souza said, "I would assume the city would be by to see how things are going and talk to ... Here's how close your county is to changing tiers in California's reopening phases Fresno City Council ...
A look at the 2020 fall arts season in NJ, with things to do both in-person and virtually
COVID has changed everything, but there are still lots of fall arts events, concerts, theater, festivals and more - both live and virtual in New Jersey ...
AG William Barr in Milwaukee announces takedown of major drug trafficking ring
The attorney general's news conference in Milwaukee comes during of flurry of political activity in the election swing state of Wisconsin.
50 fun things to do this fall (take your pick)
As we head into autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and temperatures start to cool down, the pandemic can’t change that it’s still the season of leaves falling and light sweaters and jackets, with the ...
California Employers See Surge in Workplace Laws With New and Pending Legislation
The California legislature just ... to be in compliance come January. Among other things, AB 685 provides that if an employer receives “notice of a potential exposure” to COVID-19, they are required ...
California Cool, Matthew Wolff Takes Detour to US Open Lead
Matthew Wolff is playing his first U.S. Open and carving his own path. That starts with shots he gouges out of the rough. It ends with him making six birdies, the last one a towering 7-iron from the ...
Redding news roundup in Sept. 2020: Shasta County's unemployment rate drops to 8.3% in August
Redding Development Services Director leaving for tourism position in SoCal Grassroots Redding group holds protest against police brutality on Sunday Cinemark 14 in Redding reopens amid the pandemic ...
A killer's confession, 30 years in the making | 'You know everybody is gone, you're going to be the one they are coming after'
There have always been questions about the night Emory Futo killed his family. After 30 years, he shared what really happened that night, why he did it, and what he's ...
Driving California Highway 1: The best views, hikes and things to do near San Luis Obispo
CAMBRIA, California ... 4-mile trek through the ranch’s pastures and pine forests. At one point, we reached a bluff with stunning views of the Pacific. Rides, which take about 90 minutes ...
California lightning tips: What to do – and not do – during a thunderstorm with lightning strikes
If you are outdoors when the storm arrives: Do – Check the weather forecast before participating in outdoor activities ... or vehicle for at least 30 minutes after you hear the last thunder.