California has so many amazing places to explore, so I wanted to spotlight 30 great spots that you could visit in 2019. Let me know how many of these you have been to in the comments and if you have additional suggestions of what to see in California.
Read more about all of these spots below or at https://californiathroughmylens.com/30-places-to-visit-in-california-in-2019/
1. Visit Yosemite Valley – https://californiathroughmylens.com/yosemite-national-park-guide
2. Road trip Big Sur – https://californiathroughmylens.com/big-sur-attractions
3. Lava Beds National Monument – https://californiathroughmylens.com/lava-beds-guide
4. Take the boat to the Channel Islands – https://californiathroughmylens.com/channel-islands-national-park/
5. Visit the California Railroad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/state-railroad-museum
6. Hike to Hollywood Sign – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hiking-hollywood-sign-wisdom-tree
7. Watch the sunrise over Emerald Bay – https://californiathroughmylens.com/emerald-bay-state-park
8. Explore Angels Island – https://californiathroughmylens.com/angel-island-state-park-hiking-the-perimeter-trail/
9. See the stars at Griffith Observatory – https://californiathroughmylens.com/griffith-observatory-stargazing-la-skyline
10. Marvel at Burney Falls – https://californiathroughmylens.com/mcarthur-burney-waterfall-northern-california
11. Hike the Rubicon Trail in Lake Tahoe – https://californiathroughmylens.com/rubicon-trail/
12. Visit the ghost town of Bodie – https://californiathroughmylens.com/bodie-ghost-town
13. Kayak in the La Jolla Cove – https://californiathroughmylens.com/kayking-la-jolla-everyday-california/
14. Photograph the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge – https://californiathroughmylens.com/marshalls-beach
15. Spend a day with the statues of Anza Borrego – https://californiathroughmylens.com/anza-borrego-sculptures
16. Wander through Monterey Aquarium – https://californiathroughmylens.com/monterey-bay-aquarium
17. Drive on the sand in Pismo Beach – https://californiathroughmylens.com/driving-on-sand-pismo-beach
18. Stroll the Venice Canals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/venice-canals-near-venice-beach
19. Road trip to Salvation Mountain – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/08/salvation-mountain-photos-and-stories-from-a-truly-unique-mountain/
20. Wine taste in Sonoma – https://californiathroughmylens.com/sonoma-guide
21. Experience Badwater Basin – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/12/badwater-basin-death-valley-lowest-poin/
22. Tour Hearst Castle – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hearst-castle
23. Walk along the beach at Torrey Pines – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/09/torrey-pines-state-reserve-hiking/
24. Ride a cable car – https://californiathroughmylens.com/san-francisco-cable-cars/
25. Tour the Broad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/broad-museum-la
26. Experience sunset in Joshua Tree National Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/joshua-tree-national-park-guide
27. Stare up at the Redwoods – https://californiathroughmylens.com/best-redwood-groves-hikes
28. Hang out with the elephant seals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/07/elephant-seals-of-san-simeon/
29. Explore the museums of Balboa Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/balboa-park-guide
30. Ride the Palm Springs Tram – https://californiathroughmylens.com/things-to-do-in-palm-springs/
Weekly Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2dH9x9U
See all the gear I use here https://www.amazon.com/shop/californiathroughmylens
More info on 30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes
30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes - BingNews Search results
Deja vu all Over Again as Dodgers Lose to Braves 9-2 in Game 4, Facing 3-1 NLCS Deficit for Second Straight Year
On paper it was a mismatch on par with Buster Douglas fighting Mike Tyson. In one corner, was 20-game winner and Cy Young Award candidate Julio Urias. The Dodgers’ lefty allowed just one run in eight ...
Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Oct. 21-28
Here is a sampling of things to do in-person and online in the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles area, Oct. 21-28. Ghostwalk – Voices in the Dark: Santa Paula Theater Center presents a walking tour ...
Pacific Union College Women's Volleyball: Pioneers hope to bounce back in Arizona
The Pacific Union College women's volleyball team, 9-9 overall and 0-8 in California Pacific Conference play due in part to being shorthanded, heads to Arizona for three conference matches in ...
Mad Minute stories from Monday, October 18th
The Audible Original is just over two hours long and, with a career spanning over half a century, Cooper has plenty more stories up his sleeve. "I've got to wait 'till about eight more people die ...
Top 5 Psychic Websites for Phone Psychic Readings From Expert Online Psychics in 2021
A good psychic reading can be a life-changing experience. However, the trick is to find a reader that genuinely has your best interests at heart and will do their best to offer valuable guidance.
How the Campaign to Recall DA George Gascón Went Down in Flames
A year after he took office, L.A. County's District Attorney was the most despised DA in America. But that didn't keep the campaign to oust him from imploding ...
The Best Things To Do In LA And SoCal This Weekend: Oct. 8 - 10
Main St., downtown L.A. More than 30 authors participate in a festival ... Guided walking tours depart every 20 minutes until 11 a.m. Tours are approximately 2.5 to 3 hours so wear comfy walking ...
FIRST DRIVE: 2022 Mazda MX-30
There is good reason for that, however, which we’ll get to in a minute. For its part, the MX-30 shares many bits ... Remember: they do things a little differently at Mazda.
Stocks Slip Lower, Tesla Post Record Deliveries, Facebook Under Fire - 5 Things To Know
Facebook denied the allegations, stating that "to suggest we encourage bad content and do nothing is just not true." Facebook shares were marked 0.75% lower in pre-market trading, indicating an ...
Things to do in the San Fernando Valley, LA area, Sept. 30-Oct. 7
Here is a sampling of things to do in-person and online in the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles area, Sept. 30-Oct. 7. Harvest Festival, Original Art & Craft Show: Marketplace with clothing and ...
Online Psychics: Most Accurate Psychic Reading Websites In 2021
Speak to a reliable psychic at California Psychics. Making essential career decisions is not easy at all. But with the help of a professional psychic, you can do it ... for $4/minute instead ...
Three things to know about the Seahawks’ Week 4 opponent, the San Francisco 49ers
Now things really get tough for the Seahawks. NFC West divisional play kicks off in earnest Sunday afternoon when the Seahawks (1-2) travel to Santa Clara, California ... minute to beat the 49ers ...