California has so many amazing places to explore, so I wanted to spotlight 30 great spots that you could visit in 2019. Let me know how many of these you have been to in the comments and if you have additional suggestions of what to see in California.
Read more about all of these spots below or at https://californiathroughmylens.com/30-places-to-visit-in-california-in-2019/
1. Visit Yosemite Valley – https://californiathroughmylens.com/yosemite-national-park-guide
2. Road trip Big Sur – https://californiathroughmylens.com/big-sur-attractions
3. Lava Beds National Monument – https://californiathroughmylens.com/lava-beds-guide
4. Take the boat to the Channel Islands – https://californiathroughmylens.com/channel-islands-national-park/
5. Visit the California Railroad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/state-railroad-museum
6. Hike to Hollywood Sign – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hiking-hollywood-sign-wisdom-tree
7. Watch the sunrise over Emerald Bay – https://californiathroughmylens.com/emerald-bay-state-park
8. Explore Angels Island – https://californiathroughmylens.com/angel-island-state-park-hiking-the-perimeter-trail/
9. See the stars at Griffith Observatory – https://californiathroughmylens.com/griffith-observatory-stargazing-la-skyline
10. Marvel at Burney Falls – https://californiathroughmylens.com/mcarthur-burney-waterfall-northern-california
11. Hike the Rubicon Trail in Lake Tahoe – https://californiathroughmylens.com/rubicon-trail/
12. Visit the ghost town of Bodie – https://californiathroughmylens.com/bodie-ghost-town
13. Kayak in the La Jolla Cove – https://californiathroughmylens.com/kayking-la-jolla-everyday-california/
14. Photograph the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge – https://californiathroughmylens.com/marshalls-beach
15. Spend a day with the statues of Anza Borrego – https://californiathroughmylens.com/anza-borrego-sculptures
16. Wander through Monterey Aquarium – https://californiathroughmylens.com/monterey-bay-aquarium
17. Drive on the sand in Pismo Beach – https://californiathroughmylens.com/driving-on-sand-pismo-beach
18. Stroll the Venice Canals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/venice-canals-near-venice-beach
19. Road trip to Salvation Mountain – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/08/salvation-mountain-photos-and-stories-from-a-truly-unique-mountain/
20. Wine taste in Sonoma – https://californiathroughmylens.com/sonoma-guide
21. Experience Badwater Basin – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/12/badwater-basin-death-valley-lowest-poin/
22. Tour Hearst Castle – https://californiathroughmylens.com/hearst-castle
23. Walk along the beach at Torrey Pines – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/09/torrey-pines-state-reserve-hiking/
24. Ride a cable car – https://californiathroughmylens.com/san-francisco-cable-cars/
25. Tour the Broad Museum – https://californiathroughmylens.com/broad-museum-la
26. Experience sunset in Joshua Tree National Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/joshua-tree-national-park-guide
27. Stare up at the Redwoods – https://californiathroughmylens.com/best-redwood-groves-hikes
28. Hang out with the elephant seals – https://californiathroughmylens.com/2011/07/elephant-seals-of-san-simeon/
29. Explore the museums of Balboa Park – https://californiathroughmylens.com/balboa-park-guide
30. Ride the Palm Springs Tram – https://californiathroughmylens.com/things-to-do-in-palm-springs/
Weekly Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2dH9x9U
See all the gear I use here https://www.amazon.com/shop/californiathroughmylens
More info on 30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes
30 Things to do in California in 4 Minutes - BingNews Search results
How to cancel a date without getting hexed
Hell hath no fury like a woman canceled on the day of One day, I was painting my nails at around 4 P.M. when I got a text ... discreet storefront and emerge 15 minutes later, basically hairless. I ...
Techilicious by Rajiv Makhni: 10 things to note about the Galaxy Note 10
Magic wand The Note has always been about the stylus and now it can do so much more. With a gyrometer and accelerometer ... 45 Watt fast charging (literally a whole day charge in 30 minutes or less).
General Qamar Bajwa: All You Need To Know About The General Who (Re)Appointed Himself
General Bajwa is at hand to do that in a ... the Taliban that its activities are not helpful towards maintaining any positive stance towards talks with the US. The 30-minute Trump-Modi discussion ...
With quad camera set-up & premium crystal design, Realme unveils 5 & 5 Pro in India
Huawei Mate 20 Pro has Super Charge 2.0, OnePlus launched WarpCharge on the OnePlus 6T McLaren edition while the Asus ROG has QuickCharge 4.0 support. These phones are capable of charging phones from ...
India to London road trip, Part 6: An unplanned snow storm in China
To make things worse, we had noted the wrong number ... We were in Kyrgyzstan by 4 pm, as there is a time difference of two hours from China, and 30 minutes from India. Read the previous part of the ...
Small towns in India are powering the global race for artificial intelligence
“When you first see these things ... Oakland, California, who helps train workers at many iMerit offices. But some question whether experienced doctors and medical students should do this ...
5 time-saving tricks I used to make $106,421 on the side while working a demanding 9-to-5 job
Delete, delegate, and do ... things done faster. However, it takes a while before you get into the zone. That's why you should "chunk" your time so that you can get more done by getting and staying in ...
Do you fail to maintain a work life balance? Here’s how you can be productive post work
When you come home from work and simply fall asleep or do nothing you tend to ignore all the personal goals or things that ... at least 20-30 minutes working out post-work. Go for a run, join a gym or ...
Costa tops Romero in epic back-and-forth brawl at UFC 241
Romero (13-4) has lost three of four ... Assuncao by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28). Assuncao, a stalwart at bantamweight, has rarely been overwhelmed in a fight the way he was against ...
Ten interesting things we read this week
They appreciate what they have: Taking time to contemplate what you’re grateful for isn’t merely the “right” thing to do ... per minute. The firm has also designed a chip that can handle signals from ...
Frightened by shootings, appalled at Trump, Americans are voting with their feet — to leave
“I am acutely aware of how not everyone can do this,” says 40-year-old Janelle Hanchette, a writer, who sold everything she owned in Northern California ... 30 percent of the 315 students are on ...
I moved from LA to a town of 2,300 people - here were the biggest culture shocks I faced in small-town America
The region is lacking in racial diversity The region is lacking in racial diversity According to the US Census Bureau, my county is just 0.4 ... 30-some miles each way over a state line every day to ...