We visited Napa in January 2018, so we wanted to share our highlights and tips (in case you’re planning a trip there too). Napa is a very popular and renowned wine growing and producing region in California, and is a great place to not only learn more about wine, but also experience fine dining and beautiful landscapes.
We’re not exactly “winos”, so keep that in mind when you watch our destination review. We hope this video helps you maximize your trip to Napa!
– Domaine Carneros Winery ⇨ https://www.domainecarneros.com/
– Sequoia Grove Winery ⇨ https://www.sequoiagrove.com/
– Skyline Wilderness Park ⇨ http://www.skylinepark.org/en/
– La Taberna ⇨ http://www.latabernanapa.com/
– Farmer’s Table ⇨ https://goo.gl/w4gHbU
– Farmstead ⇨ https://goo.gl/1oTrg1
– Ad Hoc ⇨ https://www.thomaskeller.com/adhoc
– Andaz Napa ⇨ https://goo.gl/ZnujbC
– Packing Wine & Beer in Your Luggage ⇨ https://youtu.be/xbWysEtDSU4
– Paso Robles ⇨ https://youtu.be/AQp_sEGr_jI
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– See our full list of gear ⇨ http://tripast.link/tools
This video may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers. The information in this video was not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS 😊):
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ http://tripast.link/credit-cards
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ http://tripast.link/amazon
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ http://tripast.link/insurance
– Lodging & Transportation ⇨ http://tripast.link/lodge-transport
– Shopping & Services ⇨ http://tripast.link/shopping
– “Mama’s Whisper” by The 126ers
– “Dirty Mac” by Endless Love
– “Missing My Girl” by The 126ers
– “Modus Operandi (M.O.)” by Wes Hutchinson
– “Southern California” by Riot
– “Silver Lakes” by Wes Hutchinson
– Pixabay ⇨ https://pixabay.com
#napa #winetasting #winecountry
More info on Napa Valley | Exploring California’s Renowned Wine Country
U.S. Capitol Breached, Conversation With California Members Of Congress Who Were There / Protest At California State Capitol
we're joined by California members of Congress who were there when the mayhem broke out. We also take a look at what's next in the Trump Administration's remaining days and leading up to President ...
Tim Carl, Local Tastes: The future of restaurants in Napa Valley and beyond
are the lifeblood of vibrant tourism-based communities such as the Napa Valley. According to the Labor Market Information Division of the California Employment Development Department’s Dec. 18 ...
Rally Through Wine Country With Road & Track in 2021
Are you ready for an epic trip through California wine country ... this four-day tour through Napa and Sonoma Valleys encompasses the area's most renowned locations. We'll cruise over the iconic ...
Mark's American Cuisine
Mark's has been born again as an elegant restaurant with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients (handpicked salad greens from the same Ohio farm that supplies Napa Valley's famed French ...
Best Romantic Springtime Destinations In The US
What’s more ... Chateau Montelana in the Napa Valley and DeLorimer Winery and St. Francis Winery in the Sonoma Valley. Suggested restaurants in the California Wine Country include The French ...
Dean Fearing Creator of Fearing’s Restaurant and author of The Texas Food Bible, Chef Dean Fearing is renowned fo ... for Best Emerging Wine Writer. Her book, Napa Valley, Then & Now, was ...
Daring Pairings: A Master Sommelier Matches Distinctive Wines with Recipes from His Favorite Chefs
When I first began exploring Italian wines in the late 1970s, the selection of Italian white wine ... s Southwest—including Cahors, where Malbec is renowned. A gifted Argentinean winemaker told me ...
Dana Rebmann, Napa Valley Local Expert
Dana Rebmann moved from San Francisco to Wine Country in search ... buckled in on a plane, she’s trying to keep up with two teenage daughters. See where she is exploring this week at her website.
Spencer Roloson Winery
The entirety of Sam’s career ... the now world renowned Cloudy Bay Vineyards – and the light went on. From there he traveled to many wine growing regions: consulting in Chile and Argentina, exploring ...
Interview With GM and Winemaker Craig Becker of Somerston
After the purchase, he spent an extensive amount of time exploring the properties ... of distinctive fruit coveted by some of Napa Valley’s most renowned winemakers and wineries.