We visited Napa in January 2018, so we wanted to share our highlights and tips (in case you’re planning a trip there too). Napa is a very popular and renowned wine growing and producing region in California, and is a great place to not only learn more about wine, but also experience fine dining and beautiful landscapes.
We’re not exactly “winos”, so keep that in mind when you watch our destination review. We hope this video helps you maximize your trip to Napa!
– Domaine Carneros Winery ⇨ https://www.domainecarneros.com/
– Sequoia Grove Winery ⇨ https://www.sequoiagrove.com/
– Skyline Wilderness Park ⇨ http://www.skylinepark.org/en/
– La Taberna ⇨ http://www.latabernanapa.com/
– Farmer’s Table ⇨ https://goo.gl/w4gHbU
– Farmstead ⇨ https://goo.gl/1oTrg1
– Ad Hoc ⇨ https://www.thomaskeller.com/adhoc
– Andaz Napa ⇨ https://goo.gl/ZnujbC
– Packing Wine & Beer in Your Luggage ⇨ https://youtu.be/xbWysEtDSU4
– Paso Robles ⇨ https://youtu.be/AQp_sEGr_jI
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– See our full list of gear ⇨ http://tripast.link/tools
This video may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers. The information in this video was not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS 😊):
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ http://tripast.link/credit-cards
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ http://tripast.link/amazon
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ http://tripast.link/insurance
– Lodging & Transportation ⇨ http://tripast.link/lodge-transport
– Shopping & Services ⇨ http://tripast.link/shopping
– “Mama’s Whisper” by The 126ers
– “Dirty Mac” by Endless Love
– “Missing My Girl” by The 126ers
– “Modus Operandi (M.O.)” by Wes Hutchinson
– “Southern California” by Riot
– “Silver Lakes” by Wes Hutchinson
– Pixabay ⇨ https://pixabay.com
#napa #winetasting #winecountry
More info on Napa Valley | Exploring California’s Renowned Wine Country
Homelessness In California During The Coronavirus Pandemic
State lawmakers are working to address the increasing risk of homelessness in California as the pandemic ... and a look at one person’s path out of being homeless.
Tahoe unmasked: A high-energy escape to the Sierra
Please subscribe to keep reading. You can cancel at any time. Thanks for reading! Log in to continue. Enjoy more articles by logging in or creating a free account. No credit card required.
Mortgage rates tick up to 2.9%, remain at historic lows
(AP) — U.S. average rates on long-term mortgages rose ... a historically high figure that has likely kept many homeowners from exploring upgrades.
A sweep for ‘Schitt’s Creek,’ ‘Succession’ tops Emmy Awards
Wearing Breonna’s likeness and representing her and her family and the stories that we were exploring, presenting and holding a mirror up to on ‘Watchmen,’ it felt appropriate to represent ...
World-class destinations, no passport necessary
If you're trying to replicate the atmosphere of a particular country ... River rather than California's Napa Valley. Just because an international destination is renowned for something, doesn ...
The 30 best hotels in the world
Ideal for exploring ... area's wildlife, including lions, elephants, buffalo, zebras, and black rhinos. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen, Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer ...
Things to do in San Francisco that are too cool to miss
San Francisco is the perfect base for exploring the surrounding Bay Area. This is a region renowned ... spending a day wine tasting in Napa Valley, visiting California’s Great America theme ...
Dean Fearing Creator of Fearing’s Restaurant and author of The Texas Food Bible, Chef Dean Fearing is renowned fo ... for Best Emerging Wine Writer. Her book, Napa Valley, Then & Now, was ...
Daring Pairings: A Master Sommelier Matches Distinctive Wines with Recipes from His Favorite Chefs
When I first began exploring Italian wines in the late 1970s, the selection of Italian white wine ... s Southwest—including Cahors, where Malbec is renowned. A gifted Argentinean winemaker told me ...
Dana Rebmann, Napa Valley Local Expert
Dana Rebmann moved from San Francisco to Wine Country in search ... buckled in on a plane, she’s trying to keep up with two teenage daughters. See where she is exploring this week at her website.
Spencer Roloson Winery
The entirety of Sam’s career ... the now world renowned Cloudy Bay Vineyards – and the light went on. From there he traveled to many wine growing regions: consulting in Chile and Argentina, exploring ...
Interview With GM and Winemaker Craig Becker of Somerston
After the purchase, he spent an extensive amount of time exploring the properties ... of distinctive fruit coveted by some of Napa Valley’s most renowned winemakers and wineries.