We visited Napa in January 2018, so we wanted to share our highlights and tips (in case you’re planning a trip there too). Napa is a very popular and renowned wine growing and producing region in California, and is a great place to not only learn more about wine, but also experience fine dining and beautiful landscapes.
We’re not exactly “winos”, so keep that in mind when you watch our destination review. We hope this video helps you maximize your trip to Napa!
– Domaine Carneros Winery ⇨ https://www.domainecarneros.com/
– Sequoia Grove Winery ⇨ https://www.sequoiagrove.com/
– Skyline Wilderness Park ⇨ http://www.skylinepark.org/en/
– La Taberna ⇨ http://www.latabernanapa.com/
– Farmer’s Table ⇨ https://goo.gl/w4gHbU
– Farmstead ⇨ https://goo.gl/1oTrg1
– Ad Hoc ⇨ https://www.thomaskeller.com/adhoc
– Andaz Napa ⇨ https://goo.gl/ZnujbC
– Packing Wine & Beer in Your Luggage ⇨ https://youtu.be/xbWysEtDSU4
– Paso Robles ⇨ https://youtu.be/AQp_sEGr_jI
EQUIPMENT (USED TO CREATE VIDEO):
– See our full list of gear ⇨ http://tripast.link/tools
This video may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers. The information in this video was not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
SUPPORT US (USING OUR REFERRAL LINKS 😊):
– Credit Card Offers ⇨ http://tripast.link/credit-cards
– Shop on Amazon (US) ⇨ http://tripast.link/amazon
– Travel Insurance (via World Nomads) ⇨ http://tripast.link/insurance
– Lodging & Transportation ⇨ http://tripast.link/lodge-transport
– Shopping & Services ⇨ http://tripast.link/shopping
– “Mama’s Whisper” by The 126ers
– “Dirty Mac” by Endless Love
– “Missing My Girl” by The 126ers
– “Modus Operandi (M.O.)” by Wes Hutchinson
– “Southern California” by Riot
– “Silver Lakes” by Wes Hutchinson
– Pixabay ⇨ https://pixabay.com
#napa #winetasting #winecountry
More info on Napa Valley | Exploring California’s Renowned Wine Country
101 lesser-visited American places everyone should see
Ticked off boating alongside Niagara Falls, seeing New York from atop the Empire State Building and tasting wine in California's Napa Valley? Somehow, no matter how many times you visit the States ...
New police reform laws | Challenges to community gardens and food banks | The environmental ramifications of the Southern California oil spill
Also, a CapRadio/Valley Vision food resilience survey looks at the challenges to accessing community gardens and food banks. Finally, the aftermath of the oil spill off the Southern California coast.
The Grove Wine Bar + Kitchen — Lakeway
The Grove Wine Bar + Kitchen is known for it's great wine list, affordable dining options and splendid patio hangs. This ultra-cool space (a bright, avocado-green bar lines a wall of windows ...
California’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for students | Food access and sustainability in the region | A UC Davis Wayne Thiebaud-inspired exhibit
California is the first state in the country to require eligible students to get the COVID-19 vaccine pending full FDA approval. A Valley Vision-CapRadio regional survey focuses on food access and ...
The Weekend Jolt
And in the year 2021, we as a society have arrived at a remarkable discovery — the cost of our government’s doing business is, actually, nothing. Here’s Jen Psaki with the good news ...
Let's Merlot: It's the ninth year for #MerlotMe
The 2018 Napa Valley ... s clear the wine has made a turn around. Yet, as Malaske mused: “We’re still exploring Merlot; there’s so much to know about Merlot.” Carpenter is bullish on ...
California Destination guide: getting the best from the Golden State
California has eight ... though, is wine country. The Napa Valley has long been a favourite, but Sonoma is also making a name for itself. Whether it's fresh organic produce from the farmer's ...
20 Romantic Weekend Getaways for Couples in the U.S.
Romantic views abound in this dreamy California ... State Wine Country, and the vineyards of Yakima and Red Mountain (often referred to as Washington State’s Napa Valley) are just a short ...
Napa Valley artist Michael Roche — Beyond Renaissance Man
Michael Roche is a brilliant Napa Valley ... of wine brands, named popular restaurants, redesigned numerous homes and had a positive impact on the lives of many. “I love Michael’s work ...
Interview With GM and Winemaker Craig Becker of Somerston
After the purchase, he spent an extensive amount of time exploring the properties ... of distinctive fruit coveted by some of Napa Valley’s most renowned winemakers and wineries.