Balboa park is amazing, and is bigger than even NYC’s Central Park. Balboa park contains over 27 museums and is located right next to the San Diego Zoo. You can spend an entire day exploring this historic landmark.
Thanks for watching, and let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. All photos and videos taken by yours truly
1. My YouTube Channel:
2. My Instagram
3. My Twitter
4. My Facebook Group
5. My Google +
6. My Tumblr
7. My video business website
1. Canon 5D Miii: https://goo.gl/emPai5
2. Canon L-Series Lenses (85mm, 35mm, 24mm-100mm) https://goo.gl/rG7kC7
3. Rode Video Mic Pro: https://goo.gl/GjZBHL
4. Joby Gorillapod – https://goo.gl/oAYL35
5. GoPro Hero 4 https://goo.gl/BCrc8S
6. Luxim (Point and Shoot) https://goo.gl/gXS6FY
7. Manfrotto Tripod + Head https://goo.gl/Di1oRo
8. Zoom H4N https://goo.gl/WjVVyv
9. Galaxy 7 Edge (Cell Phone Footage)
Royalty Free Music From YouTube Audio Library
Song: “Fargo” by Riot
Copyright 2016 Robbie Frank
More info on Exploring Balboa Park – San Diego Travel Guide – Southern California Adventure Part 2
San Diego Destination guide
As well as the revamped neighbourhoods it boasts attractions to rival its CA ... San Diego has three truly world-class animal attractions: San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park and SeaWorld. Balboa ...
After The Fall - 2004 - Broadway
During this time when productions all over the world have been put on pause, we are coming together to celebrate plays that have left their mark on theater history. This week we will be focusing ...
Stories for December 2003
Route 79 through Temecula There is a better, faster, and prettier way to get to the desert, if you don't mind a few gut-wrenching turns, steep downgrades, and the occasional Sunday driver on a two ...
Firehouse Theatre presents a program of four world-premiere one-act plays written by military veterans, taken from their lives in service in different eras.